- Use of Web site.The information provided on this site is for general informational purposes. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences.
- BeyondSpring will make reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. BeyondSpring disclaims all warranties, express or implied. Neither BeyondSpring nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
- Third Party Web sites and Links.This Web site may contain links or references to other Web sites maintained by third parties over which BeyondSpring has no control. Such links are provided solely as a convenience. Similarly, this Web site may be accessed from third party links over which BeyondSpring has no control. BeyondSpring makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such Web sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by BeyondSpring.
- Medical Information.This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this website may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks (“Trademarks”) of BeyondSpring or of third parties and used under license by BeyondSpring. However, the display of Trademarks on pages of this website does not imply that any license has been granted to any third party. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of Trademarks or other contents of this website may be a violation of statutory or common law rights which could subject the violator to legal action.
- All information in this website is protected under United States copyright laws. Users of this website shall be entitled to copy any information for their own personal use but may not republish or reproduce any such information in any manner, including electronic reproduction by “uploading” or “downloading”, without the prior written consent of BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals.
Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.