Scientific and Medical Advisory Board
Douglas Blayney, MD
Principal investigator, study 105 & 106
– Founding and former member of the NCCN Myeloid Growth Factor guideline panel.
– Former president of the American Society for Clinical Oncology.
– Professor of Medicine (Oncology) at Stanford University.
Jeffrey Crawford, MD
DSMB Chairman, Study 105 & 106
– Chairman of NCCN guidelines for neutropenia management in US.
– Lead Investigator of the U. S. multicenter, randomized trial of Filgrastim (G-CSF, Neupogen), leading to FDA approval.
– Professor at Duke University.
Yuankai Shi, MD
Principal investigator in China, study 105 & 106
– Chairman of the NCCN guidelines for neutropenia management in China.
– Director of Oncology Department at Cancer Hospital Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences.
David Ettinger, MD
SAB member, Study 103
– Chairman of NCCN NSCLC guideline panel; Board of Directors, NCCN guideline.
– Alex Grass Professor of Oncology, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins
Yan Sun, MD
Principal investigator in China, Study 103
– Chairman of the NCCN guidelines for NSCLC in China.
– Co-founder of the Steering Committee of the Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology(CSCO).
– GCP center director at Cancer Hospital Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences.
Klaus Ley, PhD
KOL of Neutropenia mechanism
– 30 years of experience in neutrophil research
– Published more than 300 papers in peer-review journals and writes review articles on neutrophils for Science Magazine.
– Professor at La Jolla institute of Immunology and Allergy.